I was in a production of From Cumorah's Hill tonight. We have been practicing for several weeks, and it paid off! I think we did a really good job, and the best part was when we sang "I Never Stand Alone." Members in the audience started standing as the soloist was singing "I never stand alone when I stand with God." I felt the spirit so strong and loved it!Sunday, March 29, 2009
Day 88
I was in a production of From Cumorah's Hill tonight. We have been practicing for several weeks, and it paid off! I think we did a really good job, and the best part was when we sang "I Never Stand Alone." Members in the audience started standing as the soloist was singing "I never stand alone when I stand with God." I felt the spirit so strong and loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment