I went to clean the bathroom today and this is what I found. I thought the cleaning products under the sink were meant to be used to clean our bathroom, but apparently my roommate doesn't want me to use any of her stuff, even if we share a bathroom! This isn't the first note from her... it's frustrating that she leaves them all the time!Saturday, March 7, 2009
Day 66
I went to clean the bathroom today and this is what I found. I thought the cleaning products under the sink were meant to be used to clean our bathroom, but apparently my roommate doesn't want me to use any of her stuff, even if we share a bathroom! This isn't the first note from her... it's frustrating that she leaves them all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha ha. Oh my gosh, I'm laughing so hard right now! I can't believe that! What a rotten roommate! If we left notes around our apartment they would have gone something like this, "If you haven't showered, don't come in!" Ha ha!
Post a Comment